ComNav's latest 610T5 brings the enhanced reliability in ionospheric environment and greater functionality
Shanghai, China, 13th Feb, 2023 —ComNav Technology, a global leading provider of GNSS products and solutions announces the release of the 610T5 firmware for the K803 GNSS module. The newly introduced firmware version brings higher performance, PDP accuracy, support raw observation output from SBAS.
New features in version 610T5:
- The receiver update the RTK algorithm to optimize the ionospheric delay processing, and to improve the reliability in the complex ionospheric;
- The PDP single-point smooth accuracy is improved.
- Fast fix function (fixed coordinates) has been added to accelerate the RTK initialization speed;
- K803 can automatically filter and select IDs with multiple base station and various kinds of types of differential data to improve compatibility;
- RTCM data output signal-to-noise ratio is optimized. The data lower than 32dB will output to ensure the data quality of the base station. User can configure va command refsnrthresh XX, and the range is 15~44;
- The calculation of clock difference for base station is optimized to be compatible with base stations with clock difference;
- It is now possible to output raw observations of SBAS as L1C is turned on by default
- PVT library is updated
Now you can download the updated firmware version CLICK HERE
About ComNav Technology
ComNav Technology is the major provider of GNSS OEM boards, receivers and high precision positioning solutions, encompassing product development, and marketing. Its technology and products have already been applied in a wide range of fields such as surveying, construction, machine control, agriculture, intelligent transportation, precise timing, deformation monitoring, and unmanned system. With its experienced team and innovational spirit, ComNav Technology is always trying best to provide reliable and competitive products to global customers. ComNav Technology has been listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Science and Technology Board), securities :ComNav Technology (Compass Navigation), Stock code: 688592.
SinoGNSS® is the official trademark of ComNav Technology Ltd., registered in People’s Republic of China, EU, USA and Canada. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.