The M300 Mini is designed as a multi-functional GNSS receiver, for high-precision GNSS applications featuring full-constellation tracking, for centimeter accuracy survey on demand,which is customizable based on your requirements.
- GPS L1/L2/L5, BeiDou B1/B2/B3, GLONASS L1/L2, Galileo E1/E5a/E5b, Upgradable for QZSS
- DP-Filter Smooth Function
- Support Ntrip Protocol
- Support PPS, Event Marker
- Advanced Quantum™ Technology
- Support Long Baseline E-RTK
- Integrated with 3.5G Cellular Modem
- Integrated with UHF
The M300 Mini tracks 496 channels with all working and planned GNSS constellations including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and SBAS.
The rugged aluminum alloy housing enables the M300 Mini work in any harsh environments from -40 °C to 75 °C. For the compact design, it well suits for applications where small volume is crucial.
Easy to Integrate
The datalink modem (UHF/GPRS) can be easily integrated to this enclosure receiver, especially the integrated 3.5G cellular modular. By supporting Ntrip protocol, customers benefit from convenient connections with local CORS network.