The M600 GNSS receiver is able to deliver robust heading and positioning, with its rugged design and ease of integration, it is designed to deliver centimeter-accuracy positioning and high-accuracy heading to a wide range of mobile applications.
- GPS L1/L2, BeiDou B1/B2, GLONASS L1/L2
- Dual-antenna design for heading and positioning
- DP-Filter Smooth Function
- Support PPS and Event Marker
- Advanced QUANTUM™ Technology
- Overvoltage protection
- Solution for Mobile Applications
The M600 tracks 404 channels with all working and planned GNSS constellations including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and SBAS.
Easy to Integrate
With its T-type structure, you are flexible to integrate more modular based on your requirement, such as all kind of K-serials OEM Boards, UHF and Ethernet.
With dual-antenna input design, observation from both antennas are transferred to the processor where multi-constellation RTK are computed.