M600 Mini GNSS Receiver
The M600 Mini GNSS Receiver integrate two antenna connectors in one box, it is an economical choice for challenging guidance and positioning applications.
- GPS L1/L2, BeiDou B1/B2, GLONASS L1/L2
- Dual-antenna design for heading and positioning
- DP-Filter Smooth Function
- GPRS/UHF support
- Advanced QUANTUM™ Technology
- Support PPS and Event Marker
- Compact Design
The M600 Mini tracks 404 channels with all working and planned GNSS constellations including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and SBAS.
Easy to Integrate
The datalink modem (UHF/GPRS) can be easily integrated to M600 Mini and customers benefit from convenient correction data transmission.
The rugged aluminum alloy housing enables M600 Mini work in any harsh environment from -40℃ to 75℃.